Last updated August 14, 2018
We take your privacy seriously. We use your data to create the best experience you can have while viewing our site. If we don’t need it, we will delete it. We understand your data is precious and needs to be treated with the utmost respect and privacy. We promise to keep your data safe and secure.
In this page, we are going to walk you through why and how we collect PII, how we use it, and your rights.
What will you find on this page?
- How we use your information
- Sharing your information
- Storing your information
- Your rights
- Changes to how we protect your privacy
- How to contact us
How we use your information
We use your information in a number of different ways — what we do depends on the information. The paragraphs below set this out in detail, showing what we do, and why we do it.
What we collect when you create an account on our site
When you register for our website, we collect your email and password. Your password is encrypted before it is stored and is never stored in plaintext. We need this information in order to allow you to sign into our site and to contact you to confirm your subscription.
What we collect when you subscribe to our members area
When you subscribe to our members area, we collect your subscription information from our payment processor partners. We do not store any card information whatsoever. We link your subscription information with your account on our site to confirm that you are allowed access for as long as you are subscribed.
What we collect when you browse our site
When you browse our site, we collect information about your device and how you use our website. We also collect your IP address. We collect this information in order to improve our site and to keep track of our website's traffic and any errors that occur while you browse.
Sharing your information
What we DON’T DO:
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party.
What we DO:
We share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies that provide services to facilitate your subscription, such as payment services or other IT companies.
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners, web developers, and hosting services, who help us run our business.
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, when necessary, so we can help tackle fraud.
- We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymized information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
Storing your information
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our customer support) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
When it comes to your personal information, here are your rights:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, by unsubscribing.
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
If you want to exercise your rights, or just have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to how we Protect Your Privacy
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data.
If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on the website, or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before.
How to contact us
If you have any questions regarding your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And also if you have any questions about our products, your order with us or for any other reason, contact us at email@example.com.